[Wikipedia-l] incidently, talking about big principles...

Anthere anthere9 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 30 03:48:23 UTC 2005

incidently

These days, when you navigate quietly on the smaller
wikipedias, this is what you see

http://ia.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Wikipedia%3AFrontispicio&diff=0&oldid=13653

I thought I was working for a project trying to gather
free content so as to make free knowledge available ?

So why are we using copyrighted pictures ?

"This image is copyrighted. The copyright holder
allows anyone to use it for any purpose, provided that
 the copyright holder and image provider are credited.

Image provided by hornyboy.com and copyright held by
RudeBox Media, Inc."

Ant