[Wikipedia-l] Re: Autofellatio

Erik Moeller erik_moeller at gmx.de
Tue Mar 29 08:54:00 UTC 2005

Ant-
> No, but this is precisely what is happening right now. Which is why I
> raise up the issue.

Fair enough, but please acknowledge that it is not a "porn on Wikipedia"
issue. It is an "inappropriate images posted to user talk pages" issue.
Whether these images are of autofellatio, of venereal diseases, or of Abu
Ghraib prisoner abuse, is entirely irrelevant. We've got more than enough
photos on Wikimedia which you don't want to suddenly show up on your
screen when you don't expect it. The last thing we need is another anti-
obscenity crusade.

Erik