[Wikipedia-l] Video uploaded...

Mark Williamson node.ue at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 20:21:33 UTC 2005

I have a better idea. We can print a movie reel for each video, and
rather than have people download it we can have them come to the local
foundation headquarters to watch scheduled screenings of the videos
accompanying each article. No more worrying about standards!

And we could do the same with audio - write it all to LPs and play
them at scheduled  times.

Mark