[Wikipedia-l] Re: NPOV

Jay Converse supermo0 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 13 03:36:50 UTC 2005

I wasn't trying to imply that this bias was in any way avoidable.  I
was simply trying to point out that without the valuable contributions
of those who are not native speakers of English, the Wikipedia would
be much more biased towards the large group of nations you just
pointed out.  I am also fully aware that English is not close to being
the most spoken language in the world.

In short, I agree with everything you've mentioned.  I'm not trying to
sound like a copout, but I think somewhere along the way what I said
previously was either misinterpreted, or I managed to brainfart and
say something in a way I didn't mean.  Apologies.