[Wikipedia-l] interface once again

Wouter Steenbeek musiqolog at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 30 21:57:00 UTC 2005

Brion Vibber wrote in a message I did not receive:

This sometimes happens as a temporary glitch (message cache breaks and
some requests use the defaults for a few minutes; those then may be
cached so they're visible longer).

Can you check if it's still doing it? (Try logging out/in.)

- This has been going on for a few days now and still occurs. Actually, the
right and outdated versions alternate and we seem to receive them /ad
random/. It could of course be temporary, but it is getting galling now...

Wouter