[Wikipedia-l] Re: Voting

Mark Williamson node.ue at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 11:36:57 UTC 2005

Hahaha!

I think that's the most common voting practice here in the States...
vote for whoever has the nicest-sounding name, or is the prettiest, or
who has a pleasant accent. Don't worry about their political views.

Mark

On 30/06/05, Giuseppe DAngelo <pippudoz at yahoo.it> wrote:
> I always take my democratic right to vote very seriously.  I thought I would share with the rest of the world my thought processes in selecting amongst the excellent candidates for the whatyamacallit.
>
> I voted one for Anthere because it is a such a beautiful name.
> I voted two for Angela because her name is very similar to my surname.
> I voted three for one of the token blokes - in the name of fairness and diversity - I am a firm believer in voting on principles and the big picture.
>
> I hope that more of us can open up and share our voting experience, speaking personally, I found this to be quite cathartic.
>
> Salutamu
> pippu d'angelo, canberra

SI HOC LEGERE SCIS NIMIVM ERVDITIONIS HABES
QVANTVM MATERIAE MATERIETVR MARMOTA MONAX SI MARMOTA MONAX MATERIAM
POSSIT MATERIARI
ESTNE VOLVMEN IN TOGA AN SOLVM TIBI LIBET ME VIDERE