[Wikipedia-l] little bug on li:

Wouter Steenbeek musiqolog at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 28 17:05:58 UTC 2005

Hi all, and certainly those of you with technical gifts,

Since yesterday, we recieve most of the interface text in older versions.
That means that we constantly read Dutch and English words and phrases,
along with some wrong, now-corrected, Limburgic ones. First, we thought it
was a co-effect of the software mainenance they anounced on en:, but since
it seems to endure, I would like to see this solved. I am pretty sure that
this is not intentional man's work, since we could not find anything in the
recent changes.

Thanks in advance,

Wouter