[Wikipedia-l] Test wikipedia policy

Gerrit Holl gerrit at nl.linux.org
Tue Jun 28 09:55:59 UTC 2005

Hi,

http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Test-wp/Skandinavisk seems to be in
"Skandinavisk". What is this language? I can't find information
about it on either the English or the German or the Dutch Wikipedia.
Is it an attempt to create a unified Scandinavian (Swedish-Danish-Norwegian,
I assume?) language, thus artificial? Or is it a historical language?
The test wiki doesn't seem to be very vivid.

I really like the idea of test wiki's. I think it should become an
obligatory step in the process of creating a wiki. One should prove a
wiki can be active.

regards,
Gerrit.

--
Weather in Twenthe, Netherlands 28/06 10:55:
	18.0°C Few clouds partly cloudy wind 2.2 m/s E (57 m above NAP)
    -Dwight David Eisenhower, January 17, 1961