[Wikipedia-l] Request for creation of Dutch-Low Saxon (nds-nl)

Mark Williamson node.ue at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 03:25:16 UTC 2005

Re Papiamentu and Sranan Tongo (NOT "Surinamese"), they have indeed
gotten plenty of support votes but have any native speakers showed up
yet? No. People have said "I have a friend..." or "My dad's business
partner is a native speaker..."  or things like that, but as of yet
not a single native speaker has showed up to express their support for
these Wikipedias. If they had, they would've been created with
Cebuano, Kapampangan, Scots, and Võro.

Mark

--
SI HOC LEGERE SCIS NIMIVM ERVDITIONIS HABES
QVANTVM MATERIAE MATERIETVR MARMOTA MONAX SI MARMOTA MONAX MATERIAM