[Wikipedia-l] 4 new Wikipedias have just been created

sulev Iva juvasul at ut.ee
Sat Jun 25 10:10:41 UTC 2005

Hi all!

Võrokeeline Vikipeediä is created! It is a great news for Võros and for all Finno-Ugrian world!
Wikipedia in our mother tongue is a great gift for Võros on St. John day - our most important summer holiday.
I think it is a very promising fact also for other regional and minority languages.
Thousands thanks to all who supported and helped to create Võro Wikipedia (Angela, Mark, Tim, etc)!
Congratulations to Scots, Cebuano and Kapampangan speakers for their own Wikis!

Jüvä Sullõv / Sulev Iva

22.06.05 14:20:14, "Wouter Steenbeek" <musiqolog at hotmail.com> kirot':