[Wikipedia-l] Automatically checking for copyright violations

Angela beesley at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 19:57:37 UTC 2005

The message below was sent to the Board today. Would implementing some
sort of automatic copyvio checker be feasible?

The second part of the email suggests it is too difficult to contact
us about copyright violations. With the addition of the "contact us"
link in the sidebar, I thought this would stop being a problem. Is
there any other way of making it easier?

Angela.