[Wikipedia-l] Wikipedia in Cebuano

Wouter Steenbeek musiqolog at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 20 10:09:39 UTC 2005

OK, cool down a bit, both of you... Mark, Waerth is right that you meddle
very much with cases concerning languages. You are quite dominant in that.
On the other hand, if you really triggered the creation of the Ossetic and
Friulian Wikipedias, it's pretty good work, and I for one appreciate that.

Wouter