[Wikipedia-l] RE: Request for Kapampangan Wikipedia

katimawan . katimawan2005 at yahoo.es
Fri Jun 17 08:11:25 UTC 2005

Hi, Mark,
I'm glad to inform the group that we have satisfied the minimum number of people required to start the Kapampangan Wikipedia.  I am therefore resubmitting my request for a Wikipedia in the Kapampangan language.  Thank you.

Edwin

P.S. Thank you, too, to our cabalens (fellow countrymen) for their support.

Message: 7