[Wikipedia-l] Wanted - help desk helpers

Delphine Ménard notafishz at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 11:34:30 UTC 2005

On 6/15/05, sannse <sannse at tiscali.co.uk> wrote:

> Pay is at the usual Wikipedia rate of lots of good feeling and all the
> cookies you can eat.

> p.s. I lied about the cookies

I only saw the PS after I hit the reply button. I was going to file a
complaint that I never got any cookies. Geez, how a dream can be
shattered in a single sentence...

On a more serious tone, a good knowledge of how to deal with hardly
English speakers is also a good asset.

And I will just add that the email help desk policy is that your real
name is displayed, rather than your nickname in Wikipedia, although
you send from a wikimedia address and your personal address is not
there. Thought you should know.

Cheers,

Delphine
--