[Wikipedia-l] RE: Kapampangan application

katimawan . katimawan2005 at yahoo.es
Sun Jun 12 19:54:45 UTC 2005

Hi, Mark,

I'm a native speaker of Kapampangan, and would be willing to write much of the content of the Wikipedia myself.  It's an excellent opportunity for my language to have a presence in this esteemed cyberspace institution.
I don't have collaborators yet, but I can find enough to satisfy the requirements, and will inform the group the moment I get the minimum number.  There are several active Kapampangan Internet fora and sites.

Edwin

Message: 7