[Wikipedia-l] Re: The Borders of Language Variety Tolerance

Anthere anthere9 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 11 09:37:09 UTC 2005

Mark Williamson a écrit:
> It's not "their own language".
>
> I can read, write, and speak Japanese to a sufficient degree that I
> can read articles in Japanese, but it's not "my language".
>
> For example, do you think Anthere considers English to be her
> language? Definitely not.

No. It is other people language. I have the chance to be able to
communicate with this people thanks to it. I have the chance to
understand most of it. But not all (I certainly could not read easily
philosophy in english) and not everyone (I hardly understand Angela for
example).

I can handle a lot with it. But it is not "my language".