[Wikipedia-l] Interwiki articles without en: (another one forMark)

Mark Williamson node.ue at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 22:13:39 UTC 2005

Waerth, you must have confused me with somebody else.

I am not surprised, on the contrary this is very expected...

Mark

On 08/06/05, Walter van Kalken <walter at vankalken.net> wrote:
> Specially for Mark who seems so surprised about articles linking amongst
> other languages but without an equivalent on english pedia!
>
> http://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernardus_Johannes_Alfrink
>
> There are probably 100's if not 1000's of these! On nl alone we have a
> couple of 1000 articles without english equivalent.
>
> Waerth

SI HOC LEGERE SCIS NIMIVM ERVDITIONIS HABES
QVANTVM MATERIAE MATERIETVR MARMOTA MONAX SI MARMOTA MONAX MATERIAM
POSSIT MATERIARI
ESTNE VOLVMEN IN TOGA AN SOLVM TIBI LIBET ME VIDERE