[Wikipedia-l] Interwiki articles without en:

Mark Williamson node.ue at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 21:00:28 UTC 2005

That would be me... I added "Bog" to bs: as well, although I'm not
sure how it would integrate with the article [[Alah]]

Mark

On 08/06/05, Milos Rancic <millosh at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hoderi on hr: :) The article is added by persion who added it on bs:
>
> On 6/8/05, Milos Rancic <millosh at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Both exist in Portugese, too :)

> > > as well as ho-ori in Dutch
> > >
> > > Finne
> > > --
> > > "Maybe you knew early on that your track went from point A to B, but
> > > unlike you I wasn't given a map at birth!" Alyssa, "Chasing Amy"
> > > http://hekla.rave.org/cookbook.html - my crossplatform dieet/recipe app

SI HOC LEGERE SCIS NIMIVM ERVDITIONIS HABES
QVANTVM MATERIAE MATERIETVR MARMOTA MONAX SI MARMOTA MONAX MATERIAM
POSSIT MATERIARI
ESTNE VOLVMEN IN TOGA AN SOLVM TIBI LIBET ME VIDERE