[Wikipedia-l] Re: Homosexuals and other groups overrepresented here(was: sco/fiu-vro in danger)

Mark Williamson node.ue at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 08:27:29 UTC 2005

By that, do they mean can't get a boyfriend/girlfriend, and aren't
good at nonverbal communication, or do they mean something more
extreme?

Mark

On 06/06/05, Thomas R. Koll <tomk32 at gmx.de> wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 06, 2005 at 07:43:41PM +0200, Anthere wrote:
> > By the way, has Aplank left us ? I have not seen him in quite a while.
> > He is even listed TWICE on the Aspergian list :-)
>
> for left and right hand?
>

> > I wonder if I should not add myself on it as some told I was a light
> > autist as a child.
>
> > .... I just read something scary
> >
> > ''Autism presents in a wide degree, from those who are nearly
> > dysfunctional and apparently mentally retarded to those whose symptoms
> > are mild or remedied enough to appear unexceptional ('normal') to the
> > general public. These autistic persons are often classified as "nerds"
> > or "geeks" by their peers.''
>
> :de also includes lingual, communication and social problems, nothing
> I'd expect from a Wikipedian.
>
> ciao, tom
> --
> == Weblinks ==
> * http://verlag.tomk32.de/ - WikiReader Digest als Print-Ausgabe
> * http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benutzer:TomK32
> * http://www.hammererlehen.de - Urlaub in Berchtesgaden

SI HOC LEGERE SCIS NIMIVM ERVDITIONIS HABES
QVANTVM MATERIAE MATERIETVR MARMOTA MONAX SI MARMOTA MONAX MATERIAM
POSSIT MATERIARI
ESTNE VOLVMEN IN TOGA AN SOLVM TIBI LIBET ME VIDERE