[Wikipedia-l] Re: URGENT: blocking open proxies

Walter van Kalken walter at vankalken.net
Sun Jun 5 10:11:51 UTC 2005

>It's pretty arrogant to think that providers will actually lose
>customers due to this, it's far more likely that we'll lose users and
>editors.
>
>Even in the case that a customer would be annoyed enough at the
>provider (rather than us), there are many people who don't have a
>choice.

Like in my case. Switching provider would cost me my combinationcontract
through which I get mobele phone, landline and internet combined with a
good discount. I wouldn't be able to pay for all 3 if I had to pay
seperate. There are more people like me in that situation

Waerth/Walter

*disclaimer*
Sorry for bringing it up time and time and time again.