[Wikipedia-l] Re: link for complaints

Anthere anthere9 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 4 07:04:53 UTC 2005

David Monniaux a écrit:
  * At the very bottom of the page, just under some big label about some
> license (in English; most people don't even know what a license is
> anyway) there's a link "about wikipedia" [translated]. Needless to say,
> one has to look for it to find it. It links to a page that links to a
> page "contact us" [translated], which is... blank! (I may fix that.)

You sweet :-)
Of course, it is blank :-)
I changed the top of this page yesterday night to include proeminently
this [[Wikipedia:contact]] link; Then I realised the entire
[[Wikipédia:About]] page was outdated. So, I started working on it
instead of doing the "contact" page :-)

Ant