[Wikipedia-l] Re: link for complaints

Anthere anthere9 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 3 17:00:54 UTC 2005

Sean Barrett a écrit:
> David Monniaux stated for the record:
>
>> I think that all Wikipedia pages should contain somewhere (say, at the
>> bottom) a link to a page where people could complain about the content
>> of the articles. (I'm talking here of complaints about breach of
>> privacy, copyright violation, libel etc.)
>

> Thank you for volunteering to handle all these complaints promptly and
> without pay.

That might not be *exactly* the right time to tell him that, after he
spent several days on such an issue :-)

The best I can suggest is to write a good piece to put in [[about
wikipedia]] (just as http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia%3AAbout)
with a good and lenghty explanation  of the various circonstances which
can be met,

* the article talk page (with reminder that any article can be edited
and basic explanations on how to do so)
* the pump for more general contact
* wikifr-l for comment to french editors
* wikimediafr-l for comment to the association only (explain the difference)
* ca address (for private mails)
* board address etc....

ant