[Wikipedia-l] link for complaints

Mark Williamson node.ue at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 16:10:56 UTC 2005

I don't think that's the issue here. Surely there are people who would
be willing to handle these complaints. I myself would spend some time
on it perhaps.

Mark

On 03/06/05, Sean Barrett <sean at epoptic.org> wrote:
> David Monniaux stated for the record:
>
> > I think that all Wikipedia pages should contain somewhere (say, at the
> > bottom) a link to a page where people could complain about the content
> > of the articles. (I'm talking here of complaints about breach of
> > privacy, copyright violation, libel etc.)
>
> Thank you for volunteering to handle all these complaints promptly and
> without pay.
>
> --
>   Sean Barrett     | The capo gives part of his plan to one,
>   sean at epoptic.com | part to another, the whole to none.

SI HOC LEGERE SCIS NIMIVM ERVDITIONIS HABES
QVANTVM MATERIAE MATERIETVR MARMOTA MONAX SI MARMOTA MONAX MATERIAM
POSSIT MATERIARI
ESTNE VOLVMEN IN TOGA AN SOLVM TIBI LIBET ME VIDERE