[Wikipedia-l] Speech Jimbo on the Open Holland

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 09:06:21 UTC 2005

Hoi,
As we have not stopped discussing all kinds of everything because of
Jimbo's presentation on the radio. I would like to change the subject
and direct you to http://asp.noterik.com/asset-view/23 where you find a
video stream with three presentations. The latest is Jimbo's. All three
speeches are in English :)

Jimbo mentioned enough good things to make it worth your while. I really
liked that EllyWa's law is now known to Jimbo. I think most wikipedians
have seen this variations on Murphy's law in action. :)

Thanks,
    GerardM