[Wikipedia-l] Re: Paid-for-articles WPs in smaller languages

Mark Williamson node.ue at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 00:03:42 UTC 2005

But there is already a basic amount of articles.

I had already informed the institutions and it seems my e-mails were
ignored. (this is back when there were 0 articles)

Mark

On 31/05/05, Wouter Steenbeek <musiqolog at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Guaka scripsit:
> > >From my experience with both the Limburgish and the Bambara Wikipedia
> >nearly all existing institutes won't really bother as long as there's
> >not a basic amount of articles.
>
> Well, in the case of the Limburgic wikipedia: the institutions were simply
> ignorant of the project. Recently we started contacting some of them,
> receiving positive reactions and some beginning edits, even though they
> hadn't yet informed their members.
>
> Wouter

SI HOC LEGERE SCIS NIMIVM ERVDITIONIS HABES
QVANTVM MATERIAE MATERIETVR MARMOTA MONAX SI MARMOTA MONAX MATERIAM
POSSIT MATERIARI
ESTNE VOLVMEN IN TOGA AN SOLVM TIBI LIBET ME VIDERE