[Wikipedia-l] underlining

Giuseppe DAngelo pippudoz at yahoo.it
Wed Aug 31 04:44:10 UTC 2005

Thank you to all for the kind words about scn.wiki - but I am not sure if I received an answer to my original question (or if I did I havne't understood it!) - I am not sure whether it is an individual user choice thing or a choice for each wikipedia.  As I said, I have noticed that some wikis do not employ the underlining for internal links, so we had assumed that each wiki is able to control that somehow.  Please keep your explanations clear and succinct - if you start talking about terrabytes you will lose me - let's stick to terra firma - thereby reducing the risk of you lot being further terrarised by me (spelling intentionally changed so that the some incompetent spooks don't come looking for me and accidentally/intentionally put three bullets into my skull).
Thanking you again in anticipation.
Salutamu
pippu d'a