[Wikipedia-l] scn.wiki

Giuseppe DAngelo pippudoz at yahoo.it
Tue Aug 30 06:21:05 UTC 2005

Hi to one and all and everyone else in between
Before I ask my very important question - I thought I would mention that  after only 10 months of operation, scn.wiki recently reached 2,000 articles!

Please keep that in mind the next time you want to slag off at Mr Williamson for supporting minority languages.

Now to my question.  We recently noted that some wikis have set themselves up so that their internal hypertext links are not underlined (I think ca.wiki is one off the top of my head).  Is that something easy to do?  We in scn.wiki land think that it looks better not being underlined.  Anyone got any ideas for us?

Thank you in anticipation - and as the Wiggles say - toot toot chugga chugga!
Salutamu
pippu d'a