[Wikipedia-l] The "What links here" function

Habj sweetadelaide at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 08:39:05 UTC 2005

At least at Swedish Wikipedia, we have noticed that the function "what
links here" doesn't work properly. It misses out lots of links to the
page in question, which is a bit annoying. It has been like this since
the upgrade to MediaWiki 1.5.

Is it like this on all the Wikipedias? Is there info on the progress
on the matter somewhere? Has it been fixed on some Wikipedias, and if
so, is there something we can install at svwiki to make the function
work properly again?

Regards
/Habj