[Wikipedia-l] Re: Wikipedia-l Digest, Vol 25, Issue 4 (intentional subject)

Ros’ Haruo rosharuo at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 16:43:20 UTC 2005

Why does this Digest, received early on the morning of 8/15/05 PST, start
off with two posts from the early days of the Klingon War, both dated
8/7/05, both of which I remember reading "way back when", and then shift to
more temporally appropriate content dated 8/14/05? (I've just kept partial
headers and incipits to show what I mean, excised the rest to save space

Haruo

--
Meet the Whole World Halfway — Learn and Use Esperanto!
http://www.scn.org/~lilandbr/lang_tax.htmlhttp://lernu.net