[Wikipedia-l] correction of errors in articles

Sabine Cretella sabine_cretella at yahoo.it
Mon Aug 15 12:33:49 UTC 2005

Hi Walter,
as agreed in the chat: I am not going to take this personally - really I
marked the mail as to be read as you pointed me to this mail before it
reached the list. In these holiday period work is quite a strange thing
... since there are not many colleagues around it is being concentrated
on those few that are around and this week is going to be the hottest of
the year in terms of colleagues on holiday and quantity of work here in
Italy.
So all mails from mailing lists for now are put aside, otherwise I just
could not make it. I'll read it asap and depending on the relevance of
the contents (of this and my mail) I am going to answer or to the list
or by private mail.
Ciao, Sabine

Walter van Kalken wrote:

> Sabine Cretella wrote: