[Wikipedia-l] Re: And what do we do now?

Michael Snow wikipedia at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 17 08:16:21 UTC 2004

Anthere wrote:

> I see Alex756 left, probably because some here did confuse attacking
> the bearer of bad news, from the one responsable of bad news
> I wonder if people think it is better now that we have no lawyer and
> reasonable man to help us

Having Alex756 leave is certainly regrettable, but it doesn't leave us
with no lawyers. As with any other institution, Wikipedia will always
have people coming and going. Some will lose faith in the project, or
their experiences will disillusion them. New people will also come
along. Nobody, except probably Jimbo, at least for right now, is
irreplaceable. A few others come pretty close.

--Michael Snow