[Wikipedia-l] image copyright

Anthere anthere8 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 16 03:44:24 UTC 2004

By the way, is it okay that I relicense all the images I offered
wikipedia as copyright by Anthere with permission, with a link to my
user page, instead of under gfdl ?

Because, if I am glad to offer my images under gfdl as a recognised
author, I do not agree that my images are now registered as under
copyright by Anthony DiPierro, with my name gone, perhaps for him to
make money over my work.

I will now put all my images under copyright with permission for
Wikipedia only. But can I do it with the old images as well ?