[Wikipedia-l] Re: Blocking

Karl Eichwalder ke at gnu.franken.de
Mon Nov 10 05:33:21 UTC 2003

Tim Starling <ts4294967296 at hotmail.com> writes:

> This is an encyclopedia project, not a playground. We have a
> responsibility to our readers to keep the content maximally accurate,
> at all times.

We are still allowed to take a break for sleep or vacation - during such
a period a replacing expert may or may not be available.  The reader is
always responsible fot the data he judges as "the truth"; we should
encourage him to make more use of the version link if in doubt.

Fighting "vandals" will not work and mass rollbacks are always a little
bit risky.

--
http://www.gnu.franken.de/ke/                            |   (*)/'(*)