[Wikipedia-l] Groningen: Wikipedia lecture

Chuck Smith msochuck at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 9 18:16:21 UTC 2003

> > I just started on a direct translation of the
> > Esperanto brochure, but I'd like to point out that
> the
> > existing one is very out of date.
>
> I updated it a bit in July for the IJK, but the
> numbers are a little
> behind, and of course it's aimed specifically at the
> Esperanto-speaking
> audience. A literal translation would sound rather
> weird. :)
>
> Feel free to use it as a basis, of course.

Brion,

I'll be lecturing on Wikipedia in Groningen
(Netherlands) on December 13, so it would be nice if
it could be updated by then!  :)  This is the sixth
lecture I've given about Wikipedia in Esperanto... it
is getting a bit tiresome.  ;-)  Also, I have a list
of grammar corrections I need to send you.  Hmmm...
I'll get around to that soon.

Thanks,
Chuck

=====