[Wikipedia-l] request of permission

Daniel Shalev ddshalev at netvision.net.il
Fri Jul 25 12:49:26 UTC 2003

Dear Sirs,
 I was not able to find a "contact us" or a "public relations" email address of wikipedia, so please redirect this letter to the appropriate person.

I wrote an unconventional hyperlinked online booklet on ecology. http://www.geocities.com/tgcp2084
I put your URL http://www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Middle_Ages as one of the hyperlinked references of it.
Please send me a note if you have any objection, and your URL  will be eliminated from the reference list.
Your site has been cited in the specific page http://www.geocities.com/tgcp2084/2threatnature.html

I plan to put more hyperlinked references from wikipedia, since the style and content of wikipedia is much appropriate to the criteria explained in the reference page http://www.geocities.com/tgcp2084/reference.html

I will be pleased to receive any comment/suggestions  from you about the online booklet.
(please note that the site is still in construction - you might encounter some error notifications - please ignore them)

                                                        Best regards
                                                        Daniel Shalev

                                                        ddshalev at netvision.net.il