[Wikipedia-l] New stuff on test.wiki

Daniel Mayer maveric149 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 21 16:34:20 UTC 2003

Erik wrote:
>and the background color for non-article pages
>(special pages) has been changed to a light metallic blue.

Please change that back. The metallic blue is ugly (the page looks dirty) and
we have used light yellow so long it has become part of our unique
look/trademark. There is /no/ need to make an arbitrary change like this -
without the yellow it doesn't look like Wikipedia.

I like most of the changes though (don't know about the ugly box around the
footer though...)

-- Daniel Mayer (aka mav)