[Wikipedia-l] Revenue and ISBN Links

Fred Bauder fredbaud at ctelco.net
Wed Jul 9 15:11:04 UTC 2003

One problem is that the best site, AddAll, (where you can compare prices at
all the other major sites) doesn't have a program. I'm not too happy with
the proliferation of booksources anyway, for example, Powells is included.
Nice if you have a few bucks extra for each book, but we don't tell our
users that.

Fred