[Wikipedia-l] Newbies' influence (Was: Please help test new features)

Toby Bartels toby+wikipedia at math.ucr.edu
Mon Jul 7 04:06:28 UTC 2003

Timwi wrote at first:

>I know I'm new and all, and I probably don't have a lot of say in this,

We try to not let seniority have a great influence here.
See [[en:Wikipedia:Wikipedia:List of Wikipedians in order of arrival]]
and the discussion surrounding that page.
The main relevance (that I can think of) of your recent arrival
is that it suggests possible unfamiliarity with Wikipedia's culture --
but that just means that we'll have to judge what you say on its merits!

-- Toby