[Wikipedia-l] Exciting new statistics!

Brion Vibber brion at pobox.com
Sun Aug 17 22:36:38 UTC 2003

Okay, I think I've managed to semi-automate this now. In the future,
updates should appear within a day of new backup dumps going up.

http://www.wikipedia.org/wikistats/EN/Sitemap.htm

This is generated from the backup dumps by Erik Zachte's processing
scripts: http://members.chello.nl/epzachte/Wikipedia/Statistics/

(To change the language of the page, change the "EN" to "NL" etc. Most
languages are not translated yet; contact Erik for info. All versions
should show the same data set.)

Erik: I made some slight tweaks to support filtering the data through
bzip2 as it reads; I don't know if that will work on Windows, though it
ought to. Patch attached.

-- brion vibber (brion @ pobox.com)