[Wikipedia-l] [pdqbanker at justice.com: SECOND NOTICE - VIOLATION OF COPYRIGHT - BOMIS.COM DBA WIKIPEDIA.ORG]

Jimmy Wales jwales at bomis.com
Mon Apr 7 12:29:36 UTC 2003

If you read this, I guarantee you will be entertained.  I don't
guarantee much in this world, but I'll stand behind this one.

----- Forwarded message from legal services division <pdqbanker at justice.com> -----

From: "legal services division" <pdqbanker at justice.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2003 00:06:45 -0700 (PDT)
To: jwales at bomis.com, brion at pobox.com
Subject: SECOND NOTICE - VIOLATION OF COPYRIGHT - BOMIS.COM DBA WIKIPEDIA.ORG

ATTENTION: WHOM IT MAY CONCERN [Associates, Courts, &c]
ATTENTION: Jimmy Wales, Bomis.com [purports Wikipedia]
ATTENTION: Brion Vibber, USC [purports Wikipedia.org]
[We apologize to those only now being notified of this]
[Ombudsman, note: We will need interState cooperations]

YOU ARE RECEIVING THIS E-MAIL MESSAGE, BECAUSE:

1.

Wikipedia.org has failed to remove all public remarks
on all its websites purporting its public encyclopedia
abusive of the author, his article, submittal thereof,
American Standard Metric Time, his legal copyright to
have published only correct renderings, his supply of
further required submittal of information, his right to
supply that information by the route preferred by said
Wikipedia.org itself (over contentious Editors), his
reports of abuse of said article and rights, and his
right as a decent citizen and peer, to not be slandered
and scurrilously characterized and assaulted in public,
to not be irreverently insinuated with the commanders
in chief of the war between the USA and Iraq, for the
purpose of the same said article;... UNDER THE LAWS OF
CALIFORNIA, OF THE INTERNET, THE USA AND PER THE FIRST
NOTICE (COPY ENCLOSED, EXPANDED).

EG: http://www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vandalism_in_Progress
PRESENT: "... He has also vandalised the Talk:American
Metric Standard (an already fictional page ...".

(It is recognized that many other items have dropped
off for time and length but the above webpage remains
evident that required corrections were not completed,
maybe were not possible in the system built for said
Wikipedia.org and its "public" "encyclopedia".)

2.

Furthermore, during this same interval that Wikipedia
abuses remained published (on-web), just two days ago
the author survived murderous assassination in public
(at night) by two unknown thugs bludgeoning his head
with laden beer bottles (illegal in the place; and he
does not eat alcohols nor associate), 10-20 contusions
and one bulbous laceration, and falsely accusing him by
sexual slur essentially that of Wikipedia Editors'
falsity and slander published by and on Wikipedia.org,
and discussing that they did not find his wallet.

(It may be excessively coincident, the Wikipedia.org
web-server was solidly crashed or hacked the same day:
This reeks like a mafia operation balance of payments,
albeit Wikipedia Editors are world wide and the most
culpable in this incident in terror-prolific Ireland;
Also, the Wikipedia parent includes babes.bomis.com.)

Whereas Wikipedia.org failed to comply with the listed
demands to remove said published malicious and sexual
slanders, under timely notice, Wikipedia and bomis.com
and collaborative institutions, can and shall therefor
be entertained as complicit and potentially accessory.
Such magnitude of assault has not happened prior upon
the author, and there was no instigation here. As this
occurred in Honolulu, the trial shall commence here in
Honolulu, not California, at the perpetrators' expense.

We append note that the author is presently of sound
mind and body despite the duress in injuries sustained.

IN SUMMARY: Wikipedia.org is not a public encyclopedia
but an encyclopedic adult forum of topical discussions.

/rkp
Lanthus Corporation legal division
_______

FOREWORD EXPANSION TO FIRST NOTICE:

Whereas: Official Wikipedia editing member "STÓD/ÉÍRE"
AKA "User:Jtdirl" (having a personal page pretending a
doctor's degree as well as numerous other perniciously
suspect credits) deliberately vandalised, initially by
insertion into said submitted article, his impertinent
gibberish for the rotations and revolutions of Earth
and Sun, equating 1 centigrad of Earth rotation to 1
Km, without recognition of the solar meridian in the
author's explained equations of daytime (Jtdirl failed
to see the Earth going around the sun additionally to
rotating on its axis, or significantly differentiate
365.25 solar days from 366.25 sidereal rotations per
year---if there exists even reason to compare). Jtdirl
then appended unconscionable remarks for ridicule: eg.
on sphericity of the Earth being a "false assumption",
which the author then pared for clarity of statement.

Whereas: Subsequently two official Wikipedia editing
members "User:Mintguy" and said prior "User:Jtdirl",
further vandalized said article (of Jtdirl's already
vandalised form), by its deletion, false assertion of
violation of copyright, and invitations by redirection
of public "encyclopedia" readers to their explanations
rife with slanders, sexual slurs, rantings against the
author, and other barratries, and especially to their
one combined paragraph of ribaldry (unlike members who
post their own separate paragraphs these two posted one
indistinguishable paragraph, the second linking also to
his personal page interest in "gay rights"). The author
returned to Wikipedia to view changes and adjust said
impertinent mistaken insertion to minimal correctness
if yet irrelevant, but found this barratry committed by
now-several editing members.

CONTINUED FROM FIRST NOTICE: [EDITED]