[Wikipedia-l] The "wikidown" address

Lee Daniel Crocker lee at piclab.com
Sat Apr 5 00:16:19 UTC 2003

The "wikidown" address just got spammed. Since there's no way
to get off of spammers' lists once on, that pretty much demands
that we change it. Further, whatever means we are using to
announce that address to human beings should probably be fixed
to make it less friendly to address-sucking bots.

--
Lee Daniel Crocker <lee at piclab.com> <http://www.piclab.com/lee/>
"All inventions or works of authorship original to me, herein and past,