[Wikipedia-l] Inflammatory comments

Sean Barrett sean at epoptic.com
Tue Apr 1 16:04:05 UTC 2003

Well, to judge from some of the comments I received about allowing the
use of dates in the form [[1 April]] as well as [[April 1]], not only am
I the Incarnation of Pure Evil[tm] ... not only am I going to "go off"
and destroy the 'Pedia ... I am going to cause gibbering insanity among
all Americans!

I didn't know I was so powerful until then.  But now that I have
realized my destiny ... bwah hah hah!