[Wikipedia-l] Stub detector

koyaanisqatsi at nupedia.com koyaanisqatsi at nupedia.com
Fri Sep 27 18:24:02 UTC 2002

Magnus wrote:
> PLEASE, gimme feedback, or I'll implement it as is! (just so the "hate
> it" can register in time, for once...)
>
> Magnus
>
> P.S.: Same goes for the "Special:Maintenance" page at the same place,
> while you're at it :-)

Two comments about the "stub" links: they're green, ok, that's cool, but they're not underlined.  All other links, regardless of color, are.  At first it just looks like colored text and is not immediately apparent as a link.

[[Talk:]] pages should be excluded, probably.  I go there if I need to talk about something, regardless of how many people have talked there before me.

The maintenance feature is cool.  Will it be a simple matter to add to this page when a new feature comes about?

Best,

kq