[Intlwiki-l] [Wikipedia-l] embassies and diplomats

tarquin tarquin at planetunreal.com
Fri Sep 27 12:19:07 UTC 2002

The Cunctator wrote:

>On 9/27/02 12:19 AM, "Daniel Mayer" <maveric149 at yahoo.com> wrote:
>
><snip>
>

>>Of course wiki isn't the best way to have back and forth discussions....
>>

>But it is a better way to develop consensus.

A wiki discussion has the huge advantage of refactoring -- we can draw a
line and say "this is what we're up to" -- "this is what the question
boils down to: A,B or C? reasons for or against"; and then let the
discussion continue from there on.

I would be in favour if using Meta instead of this list, but a certain
honest ruthlessness in reducing pages of debate to simple principles
would be required.