[Intlwiki-l] [Wikipedia-l] embassies and diplomats (fwd)

Daniel Mayer maveric149 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 27 04:19:18 UTC 2002

On Thursday 26 September 2002 06:21 pm, Anthere wrote:
> - is it possible to watch several wikis from the same
> place ? I know there's the issue of confusion if it's
> a common list, or the issue of the multiplication of
> lists (could be solved by a drop-down (?) menu anyway.
> The core question is just, is it possible ?

This was proposed before by me and somebody else months ago. It was generally
thought at that time that it would be too confusing and too difficult to get
to work right (not to mention it would majorly add to feature creep). Maybe
things have changed since then.

Slight aside;

I still think Metapedia is practically useless because there is too much
emphasis on this blasted mailing list and because Metapedia has a separate
Recent Changes.

Of course wiki isn't the best way to have back and forth discussions....

I'm rambling. Estoy muy cansado. Opps, wrong list....

-- Daniel Mayer (aka mav)