[Wikipedia-l] embassies and diplomats

Daniel Mayer maveric149 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 27 03:46:15 UTC 2002

On Thursday 26 September 2002 06:21 pm, you wrote:
> Yes, that may be.  I do still think it's worth the effort, though.  :-)
>  ... If I spoke Spanish any better, I would be an ambassador to the Spanish
> wikipedia.
>
> kq

Speaking of which, is anybody speaking with the Seville Encyclopedia Libre
about them upgrading to Phase III and us pointing our interlanguage links to
their articles?

I wouldn't trust my Spanish skills to such an important thing -- especially
given the fact that they forked over a previous misunderstanding to begin
with. Anybody fluent in Spanish on this mailing list?

-- Daniel Mayer (aka mav)