[Wikipedia-l] "In memoriam"

lcrocker at nupedia.com lcrocker at nupedia.com
Wed Sep 25 19:08:26 UTC 2002

> Some have mentioned the pages should go to some special wiki--
> that's fine with me, but I *very strongly* feel they should leave
> Wikipedia now.

I'd be happy to host the pages on my site, and I don't think
Jimbo would have any problem hosting them on the Wikipedia
server either.  But yes, they certainly need to be removed from
the main Wikipedia (though the articles about 9/11 can link to
them).  That also seems like a good reason to keep "meta"
around and to upgrade it to the new software.