[Wikipedia-l] generic markup and miscoded templates

Tom Parmenter tompar at world.std.com
Wed Sep 25 19:04:04 UTC 2002

I have started a conversation in [[Wikipedia talk:WikiProject
U.S. Counties]] about the fact that the templates for country, state,
county, and city all use the wrong markup, that is, sections headed
with === instead of ==.  I think this is important, but god knows
there are going to be a lot of erroneous articles.  I wish I'd noticed
before there were so many counties done by the redoubtable Ram-Man.

Tom Parmenter
Ortolan88