[Wikipedia-l] Red links

lcrocker at nupedia.com lcrocker at nupedia.com
Tue Sep 24 05:44:39 UTC 2002

> I read messages of your proposition to change this
> morning before leaving for work. No time to ask
> anything on the french wiki. And indeed, it would have
> been useless. By the time I got home, it was done.
> Question : if french or dutch decide they would prefer
> ? rather than red, is it technically possible ?

Absolutely.  Just do it yourself.  I'm already about
two weeks behind on changes I'd like to make to the
software (having a job really gets in the way); thank
goodness Brion has taken up some of the maintenance
slack for me.  But I don't have the time or, for that
matter, much desire to deal with international wikis.
The code is available to anyone. Access to the server
is available to anyone who can demonstrate need and
competence.  Just do it.