[Wikipedia-l] facts not conjecture

Padreger at aol.com Padreger at aol.com
Fri Sep 20 12:19:01 UTC 2002

But since this is an encyclopedia I would expect to find an unbiased account
of the background of the Palestinian/Israeli situation--"encyclopedia"
suggests definition...if I want opinions I will turn to monographs or other
sources clearly identifiable as opinion.

As a newcomer to Wikipedia I must say that I am highly impressed with the
effort.

Pat (Gradmama)